The Management Board of Deutsche Bahn AG
The Management Board consists of eight members. The CEO and Chairman is Dr. Richard Lutz.
Changes in the Management Board
- With effect from April 30, 2022, Mr. Ronald Pofalla left the Management Board of DB AG by mutual consent.
- At the regular Supervisory Board meeting on June 23, 2022, the Supervisory Board of DB AG decided to dissolve the previous Passenger Transport Board division and to create two independent new Board divisions:
- With effect from July 1, 2022, Ms. Evelyn Palla was appointed as a member of the Management Board of DB AG responsible for the new Regional Transport Board division.
- Also with effect from July 1, 2022, Dr. Michael Peterson was appointed as a member of the Management Board of DB AG for the new Long-Distance Passenger Transport Board division.
- The Infrastructure Board division will be managed by Mr. Berthold Huber from July 1, 2022, onwards.