DB E.C.O. Group
- DB E&C is part of the Karlsruhe research project LogIKTram, which was launched in March 2021. Its goal is to shift freight transport more heavily to rail, including on medium and short lines. DB E&C provides support in the development of logistics and operator concepts as well as in the design of the freight tram system.
- As part of the Emmerich — Oberhausen expansion line project, DB E&C has taken over construction supervision for the insertion of the prefabricated bridge structure over the Rhine-Herne Channel. After eight months of construction, the steel framework construction was inserted at the end of March 2021.
- The electronic interlocking in Duisburg was commissioned at the end of May 2021 under the supervision of DB E&C. This allows capacity to be expanded and downtimes and delays to be minimized.
- In April 2021, DB E&C was commissioned with the task of electrification engineer (ENE engineer) for Rail Baltica together with partners from Spain and Italy. The Rail Baltica Global Project is a major project to connect the Baltic states to the European rail network.
- Since 2019, DB E&C has been providing services for the system integration of the project for the CRTG-EEG joint venture for the Red Line (24 km) light rail line in Tel Aviv/Israel. The first test run on a section took place in June 2021.
- Together with consortium partners, DB E&C in Romania successfully connected Terminal T1 of Bucharest International Airport Henri Coandă to the rail network.
- DB Engineering&Consulting USA Inc., together with Deutsche Bahn International Operations, is advising the authority in the US on preparing for operations of the California High-Speed Rail. Based on the studies we conducted as an early train operator in preparation for the operation of California High-Speed Rail, the California High-Speed Rail Authority has adopted the business plan, including the political recommendation to launch an interim high-speed train between the cities of Merced and Bakersfield as the first building block, while the additional funding needed for the completion of phase 1 between San Francisco and Los Angeles is being determined.
Do you like the site?0